We are hiring Front End Developer
5 year(s) or above experience
- Responsible for architecting and defining the Front-end framework to solve complex designs and interactions that reflect the creative and art direction provide.
- Responsible for creation of all coded Front-end deliverables.
- Responsible for mentorship and guidance to technical team members in all project activities on multiple small to medium sized projects or one large project.
- Able to shift between a creative and a technical focus depending on the project need and/or the type of project.
- Identifies new opportunities for their client. Develops innovative ideas for account.
- Participates in developing supporting proposal materials for projects.
- Participates in scoping and planning work.
- Write technical documentation (admin guides), white papers, presentations, contributes to determining internal processes.
- Lead and Manage a large team of Front-end Developers and client developers.
- Be a thought leader in the Front-end technologies and space.
- Lead recruiting of new Front-end employees.
- Experience in back-end frameworks used to develop dynamic web pages.
- Expertise developing and testing across multiple browsers, platforms, DOM implementations, etc.
- Experience with XML: XSLT, DTD or Schema modeling, DOM/XPath/SAX parsing.
- Experience with content management systems (CMS) and version control systems.
- User Interface Design, Information Architecture, graphic design experience a plus.
- Understanding of good design principles and ability to adhere to complex design specifications during implementation
- Experience developing accessible websites (Section 508, W3C WAI Guidelines, etc.)
- Experiences Optimizing for Search Engines.
- Demonstrated ability to accurately estimate and scope development work.