We are hiring UI/UX Designer
4 year(s) or above experience
- Analyze designed screens in line with requirements to design and implement front-end business applications.
- Provide realistic estimates to all the assigned tasks (i.e. related to project/support).
- Coordinate with development team to make sure what is going to be developed could be integrated with dynamic applications
- Translate design into HTML as per the requirement.
- Generate code that is fully optimized and according to web standards (w3c compliance)
- Collaborate with relevant development teams to support and maintain production code.
- Use latest tools and techniques to develop cross browser compatible UI for cross platforms .i.e. desktop, tablets and mobile, if required.
- Timely resolve reported issuesby QCteam.
- Ensure on time submission of time sheets and update status on project server.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Manager/ Teamlead.
- Expertise in Bootstrap or any other framework for responsive website is a plus.
- Basic working knowledge about system/ application architecture, data bases etc.
- The ability to quickly grasp and distil highly complex user design issues into clean, understandable solutions.
- Understanding of software development life cycle
- Learning aptitude with attention to detail
- Multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to drive projects from start to finish with minimal supervision
- Able to deliver under tight and short deadlines
- Team player
- Fluency, Creative flair and originality of ideas.
- Client-focused attitude with good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills