We are hiring QA Automation Engineer
3 year(s) or above experience
- Design and implement test cases for Functional, Regression and Smoke automation testing
- Writing, executing and monitoring automated test suites
- Designing documentation for automated process, these documents includes test plans, test procedures and test cases.
- Work as part of cross functional, passionate agile project teams to ensure quality is driven into process from requirements definition through to delivery
- Designing, developing and supporting frameworks for our test infrastructure and providing automation expertise to our teams
- Proactively bringing issues and problems to the attention of the team; generating, proposing and implementing innovative solutions to solve them
- Ensure that all tests are executed and give regular feedback to the team lead on the status of quality.
- University degree or college equivalent in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Minimum having 3-4 years of experience in Automation tool especially in TestComplete.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes. Experience working in agile methodologies particularly SCRUM.
- Understanding of SDLC and Object-Oriented Programming and proficiency in writing test cases, test scripts and defect tracking.
- Good programming and databases skills with writing SQL Queries
- Well versed in developing test automation frameworks and techniques.
- Experience in building, maintaining, and scaling test automation for backend, UI, functional, and performance/load testing.
- Hands on experience with test automation tools like SmartBear Test Complete and/or Selenium with Java / C#, API testing using Postman, SOAPUI, RESTful API testing and automation.
- Knowledge about Load / performance testing using Jmeter, BlazeMeter.
- Helping to define test automation strategy. Using tools to create and execute automated regression tests, ensuring reliability of each release.
- Ability to work as part of a team and a good work ethic.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills