We are hiring Senior Software Engineer
4 year(s) or above experience
- Analyze customer requirements to design and develop applications to meet customer requirements.
- Coordinate & communicate with Manager/Team Lead in case of any query or clarifications required regarding SRS or customer requirements.
- Explore, select, and use best possible methods and components/APIs best suited for designing and developing systems.
- Provide realistic estimates for all the assigned tasks (i.e. related to project/support).
- Ensure timely review of code by Team Lead.
- Write efficient reusable software code for optimal use of available resources to meet deadlines.
- Adhere to programming standards and defined SOPs for code standardization.
- Perform unit test before submitting assigned tasks for QA testing.
- Timely resolve issues reported in QA feedback.
- Provide support in evaluating, testing and implementing new tools and technologies
- Any other duties as assigned by Manager/Team Lead
- Expertise in C# or VB.NET
- Should have strong OOP concepts.
- Expertise in Desktop Application development. Silverlight, WPF & WCF.
- Fluent in MS SQL Server 2014 & above. Knowledge of Entity Framework, SQL Data Tools (SSDT).
- Experience of working in AGILE or SCRUM will be preferred.
- Expertise in Web API Projects, MVC/Web Forms will be preferred
- Learning aptitude with attention to detail
- Multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to drive projects from start to finish with minimal supervision
- Good communication skills
- Able to deliver under tight and short deadlines
- Team player