We are hiring Digital Marketing Manager
4 year(s) or above experience
- Drive marketing strategy, performance marketing initiatives and integrated campaigns that fill the funnel with new guests to grow digital traffic and sales.
- Own end-to-end digital campaign launches through clear cross-functional communication and management of timeline and budget.
- Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, etc.
- Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites.
- Promote company’s product and services in the digital space.
- Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
- Track the traffic flow on all digital platforms and provide internal reports regularly
- Attend networking events and product launches.
- Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments.
- Develop seasonal marketing strategies and initiatives that support the brand objectives, highlight new product launches and raise awareness of the brand.
- Creating and executing SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns.
- Manage high-quality and high-scale Paid Social campaigns to revenue and efficiency goals.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience of 3-5 years in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience in leading and managing social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.), marketing database, email, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement