We are hiring QA Engineer
4 year(s) or above experience
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Monitor debugging process results.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Acquire deep understanding of product requirements and specifications.
- Create, update and manage test cases, manuals, work flow documentations.
- Working concurrently with development team and be able to do exploratory testing
- Functional, usability and regression testing § Report, manage and keep the track of bugs on Jira.
- Maintain the versions of releases with the updated test cases, SRS and builds.
- The work will include testing of Android, iOS, Web applications and 3rd Party Integrations.
- Communication with stake holders to ensure quality of a product.
- EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION (PLEASE STATE DEGREE/COURSE AND GPA REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor's or Master's degree in CS/IT/SE/CE
- ISTQB Certification will be plus
- COMPETENCY/SKILLSET: Must be capable enough to work independently/without supervision with clients based in the US region.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test scenarios and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with black box testing § Good knowledge of SQL
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Good Knowledge of Load testing and API testing
- Very good English communication skills § Automated testing knowledge/experience will be plus.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Team player and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Familiar with issue tracking tool JIRA