We are hiring WordPress Developer
3 year(s) or above experience
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality.
- Establishing and guiding the website's architecture.
- Ensuring high-performance, availability and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin for WordPress.
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wire-frames into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JWN, XML).
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
- Strong understanding of PRP back-end development.
- Good understanding and hands-on experience in WordPress.