We are hiring Android Developer
3 year(s) or above experience
- Analyze customer requirements to design and develop applications to meet customer requirements.
- Coordinate & communicate with Manager/Team Lead in case of any query or clarifications required regarding SRS or customer requirements.
- Explore, select, and use best possible methods and components/APIs best suited for designing and developing systems.
- Provide realistic estimates to all the assigned tasks (i.e. related to project/support).
- Ensure timely review of code by Team Lead. · Maintain strong liaison with all stakeholders for timely reporting of issues or clarifications required.
- Write efficient reusable software code for optimal use of available resources to meet deadlines.
- Adhere to programming standards and defined SOPs for code standardization.
- Perform sanity/ smoke test before submitting assigned tasks for QA testing.
- Timely resolve issues reported in QA feedback.
- Analyze instrumentation data to understand and resolve issues.
- Provide support in evaluating, testing and implementing new tools and technologies.
- Ensure on time submission of time sheets and update status on project server.
- Any other duties as assigned by Manager/Team Lead.
- EDUCATION: BS Computer Science WORK EXPERIENCE: 3-4 years of experience in Android Development
- Expertise in using Android Studio, ADB shell, deployment and generation of APKs on handsets and emulators.
- Knowledge of chat protocols (XMPP).
- Working knowledge of Web services including REST, SOAP, XML and JSON.
- Excellent Java coding & debugging skills.
- Proficiency in creating innovative UIs, or working closely with a UI or User Experience team.
- Knowledge about development practices such as version control, bug tracking, reviews, design patterns, UML, risk analysis and model-driven design.
- Ability to create different layouts for different screen size and expertise in xml layouts.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Soft Skills: Leadership and team building skills, Learning aptitude with attention to detail, Multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment, Ability to drive projects from start to finish with minimal supervision, Good communication skills, Able to deliver under tight and short deadlines, Team player