We are hiring Web Engineer
3 year(s) or above experience
- Designing and implementing new website features and functionality.
- Establishing and guiding the website's architecture with front end design.
- Ensuring high-performance, availability and managing all technical aspects of the CMS including but not limited to Wordpress.
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working web solution.
- Experience building user interfaces for websites ,web applications and mobile websites.
- Experience in designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layouts and wire-frames into working web solutions and websites.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JWN, XML).
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
- Strong understanding of PRP back-end development.
- Good understanding and hands-on experience in WordPress and similar tools and technologies.