We are hiring Associate Director Admin and Security
10 year(s) or above experience
- Planning and coordinating administrative procedures and systems and devising ways to streamline processes.
- Directs and oversees administrative support services staff.
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations.
- Conduct background checks and verification when hiring any new employee.
- Ensures the organizations compliance with applicable health, building, zoning, and safety licensing requirements.
- Supervise and oversee security functions in organization.
- Train and schedule programs and functions to security personnel.
- Evaluate, assess and analyze performance of security personnel.
- Initiate disciplinary measures wherever necessary.
- Plan for providing security protocols to senior management, buildings and properties.
- Ensure compliance of applicable policies and regulations while implementing security measures
- Takes proactive steps to provide a safe and secure working environment to staff and visitors.
- Where government concerns are involved, serves as a liaison to government agencies concerning project security; assists with security clearance processing for employees working on government classified programs.
- Army Retired Professional
- Good communication and writing Skills