We are hiring Senior Software Engineer
4 year(s) or above experience
- Analyze customer requirements to design and develop applications to meet customer requirements.
- Coordinate & communicate with Manager/Team Lead in case of any query or clarifications required regarding SRS or customer requirements.
- Explore, select, and use best possible methods and components/APIs best suited for designing and developing systems.
- Provide realistic estimates for all the assigned tasks (i.e. related to project/support).
- Ensure timely review of code by Team Lead.
- Maintain strong liaison with all stakeholders for timely reporting of issues or clarifications required.
- Write efficient reusable software code for optimal use of available resources to meet deadlines.
- Adhere to programming standards and defined SOPs for code standardization.
- Perform unit test before submitting assigned tasks for QA testing.
- Timely resolve issues reported in QA feedback.
- Analyze instrumentation data to understand and resolve issues.
- Provide support in evaluating, testing and implementing new tools and technologies
- Ensure on time submission of time sheets and update status on project server.
- Any other duties as assigned by Manager/Team Lead
- EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION (PLEASE STATE DEGREE/COURSE AND GPA REQUIREMENTS: BS(SE) / BS (CS) MIN CGPA: 3.0
- WORK EXPERIENCE: 3-5 years of experience in Web Services, WebAPI and Desktop windows forms and WPF development.